Is algae making that pond water look a little green? This 10-watt clarifier uses ultraviolet light to kill algae and harmful bacteria for cleaner water and smoother pump operation. The light is submersible so it doesn't detract from the natural pond look, and, at the same time, its slim design tucks behind pond borders for concealed above-surface installation (with proper tubing). The clarifier is designed to work in conjunction with pumps with up to 700 gallons per hour of output, and clarifies water in ponds holding up to 1,500 gallons. The cleansing, ultraviolet light is equipped with a 3/4-inch barbed intake and outlet for attaching flexible tubing. A vortex flow design increases water exposure time and the unit's slim diameter brings more of the water closer to the intense UV rays for optimal efficiency. An 18-foot power cord easily reaches nearby power sources. Soft, blue indicator lights show that the unit is working. Additionally, water can be pumped through the UV light and then into a biological filter (sold separately) where debris and dead algae can be trapped and decomposed.
- Submersible 10-watt ultraviolet pond light for killing algae and bacteria
- Clarifies and sterilizes ponds up to 1,500 gallons; designed for pumps with up to 700-gph output
- �-inch, barbed intake and outlet for attaching flexible tubing; 18-foot power cord
- Vortex flow design and slim diameter increases exposure to intense UV rays
- Submersed or outside-the-pond installation